Benefits of Glutamine
1. Glutamine is the most abundant amino acids found in the body.
2. Amino acids are building blocks of protein
3. The amino acid L-Glutamine is part of a protein complex and also a major carrier of nitrogen.
4. During training almost 50% of Glutamine can be lost within skeletol muscle, by supplementing with additional Glutamine provides faster recovery and thus results will be supported and accelerated
L-Glutamine also support
- Help gut function
- Help immune system
- Muscle strength
- Fuel provider to many cells in the body
- Help repair muscle tissues
- Help muscle hydration
- Help post workout recovery
Timings: Pre Intra Post
- EAA 9000mg
- BCAA 5000mg
- Zero Added Sugar.
- Essential amino acids (EAA) are those specific amino acids that you need to consume in your diet because your body doesn't naturally make them.
- EAA Fuel the Muscle Protein Synthesis that allows your body to perform, recover and grow.
- EAA+BCAA Complex - is primarily metabolised by muscles.
- EAA+BCAA Complex - metabolises prolonged exercise, just when the body requires more energy.
- EAA+BCAA Complex - increases muscle retention & reduces catabolism
to support muscle building
- EAA+BCAA Complex - increases testosterone levels and improves testosterone/cortisol ratio (cortisol being a catabolic hormone, which breaks down muscles)
- EAA+BCAA Complex - is specially designed for endurance athletes (Long distance runners and bikers, triathlon athletes etc) The lifting and bodybuilding community as a dietary supplement
- EAA+BCAA supplementation other known benefits improve the health span and metabolic health helps in reducing body weight enhancing muscle protein synthesis and physical endurance
- Creatine is the supplement for improving performance in the gym.
- It can increase muscle mass, strength, and exercise performance.
- Supports many other functions in muscles.
- It may help lower blood sugar and improve brain function.
- Helps muscle cells produce more energy.
- Speeds muscle growth.
- May reduce fatigue and tiredness.
- Help the muscles recover more quickly during exercise.
- Also used for muscle cramps, fatigue, multiple sclerosis.
- Helps in repairing damage after injury.