AM MULTI-VITAMIN provides a good combination of your daily needs of nutrient for overall health.
The primary role of a multivitamin is to fill nutritional gaps and make sure people get their daily allowance of under-consumed nutrients.
Increased energy levels.
Reduce fatigue and other health problems.
Maintained muscle strength.
Reduces stress and anxiety.
Supports Overall Health & Immunity.
Formulated For Daily Usage.
Suitable for Both Men & Women.
ALSO HELPS IN..
1. Immune function
3. Brain health
4. Healthy hair, skin, and nails
5. Bone and muscle function
6. Eye health
7. Heart health
The bottom line is Multivitamins do have benefits — assuming, of course, you should take one on daily basic because they provides a full spectrum of health-supporting vitamins and minerals.
Benefits of Glutamine
1. Glutamine is the most abundant amino acids found in the body.
2. Amino acids are building blocks of protein
3. The amino acid L-Glutamine is part of a protein complex and also a major carrier of nitrogen.
4. During training almost 50% of Glutamine can be lost within skeletol muscle, by supplementing with additional Glutamine provides faster recovery and thus results will be supported and accelerated
L-Glutamine also support
- Help gut function
- Help immune system
- Muscle strength
- Fuel provider to many cells in the body
- Help repair muscle tissues
- Help muscle hydration
- Help post workout recovery
Timings: Pre Intra Post
- EAA 9000mg
- BCAA 5000mg
- Zero Added Sugar.
- Essential amino acids (EAA) are those specific amino acids that you need to consume in your diet because your body doesn't naturally make them.
- EAA Fuel the Muscle Protein Synthesis that allows your body to perform, recover and grow.
- EAA+BCAA Complex - is primarily metabolised by muscles.
- EAA+BCAA Complex - metabolises prolonged exercise, just when the body requires more energy.
- EAA+BCAA Complex - increases muscle retention & reduces catabolism
to support muscle building
- EAA+BCAA Complex - increases testosterone levels and improves testosterone/cortisol ratio (cortisol being a catabolic hormone, which breaks down muscles)
- EAA+BCAA Complex - is specially designed for endurance athletes (Long distance runners and bikers, triathlon athletes etc) The lifting and bodybuilding community as a dietary supplement
- EAA+BCAA supplementation other known benefits improve the health span and metabolic health helps in reducing body weight enhancing muscle protein synthesis and physical endurance