Timings: Pre Intra Post
- EAA 9000mg
- BCAA 5000mg
- Zero Added Sugar.
- Essential amino acids (EAA) are those specific amino acids that you need to consume in your diet because your body doesn't naturally make them.
- EAA Fuel the Muscle Protein Synthesis that allows your body to perform, recover and grow.
- EAA+BCAA Complex - is primarily metabolised by muscles.
- EAA+BCAA Complex - metabolises prolonged exercise, just when the body requires more energy.
- EAA+BCAA Complex - increases muscle retention & reduces catabolism
to support muscle building
- EAA+BCAA Complex - increases testosterone levels and improves testosterone/cortisol ratio (cortisol being a catabolic hormone, which breaks down muscles)
- EAA+BCAA Complex - is specially designed for endurance athletes (Long distance runners and bikers, triathlon athletes etc) The lifting and bodybuilding community as a dietary supplement
- EAA+BCAA supplementation other known benefits improve the health span and metabolic health helps in reducing body weight enhancing muscle protein synthesis and physical endurance
AM 8Eight Lean Mass Gainer:
The right ratio of protein and carbs for that lean aesthetic, athletic muscles 8eight lean muscle gainer with micro-filtered whey protein for high absorption And complex carbs to feed muscles with glycogen, aid recovery and repair of muscles With added creatine to volumize muscles cells, and give that full muscular look.
Multivitamins and minerals to fight inflammation and increase immunity.
- 21.90g Protein/100g
- 65.7g Carb/100g
- Lean Muscle Growth
- Increased Endurance
- Speedy Recovery
AM Eight Lean Mass Gainer Benefits:
- Supports muscle gains while limiting fat gain to a minimum.
- Help in sober weight gain.
- Low in fats and hence do not lead to belly fat.
- Gain weight in a controlled way
- Extremely beneficial for raising athletic performance
- Creatine is the supplement for improving performance in the gym.
- It can increase muscle mass, strength, and exercise performance.
- Supports many other functions in muscles.
- It may help lower blood sugar and improve brain function.
- Helps muscle cells produce more energy.
- Speeds muscle growth.
- May reduce fatigue and tiredness.
- Help the muscles recover more quickly during exercise.
- Also used for muscle cramps, fatigue, multiple sclerosis.
- Helps in repairing damage after injury.