Timings: Pre Intra Post
- EAA 9000mg
- BCAA 5000mg
- Zero Added Sugar.
- Essential amino acids (EAA) are those specific amino acids that you need to consume in your diet because your body doesn't naturally make them.
- EAA Fuel the Muscle Protein Synthesis that allows your body to perform, recover and grow.
- EAA+BCAA Complex - is primarily metabolised by muscles.
- EAA+BCAA Complex - metabolises prolonged exercise, just when the body requires more energy.
- EAA+BCAA Complex - increases muscle retention & reduces catabolism
to support muscle building
- EAA+BCAA Complex - increases testosterone levels and improves testosterone/cortisol ratio (cortisol being a catabolic hormone, which breaks down muscles)
- EAA+BCAA Complex - is specially designed for endurance athletes (Long distance runners and bikers, triathlon athletes etc) The lifting and bodybuilding community as a dietary supplement
- EAA+BCAA supplementation other known benefits improve the health span and metabolic health helps in reducing body weight enhancing muscle protein synthesis and physical endurance
High Quality Whey Protein Isolate 28g
Primary source whey protein isolate.
Aminos > 10g.
Zero Added Sugar.
- AM Nutrition ISOLATE WHEY is an international standard whey sourced from international dairies.
- AM Nutrition ISOLATE WHEY is engineered for superior athletic performance.
- AM Nutrition ISOLATE WHEY contains 28g of pure isolate protein per 35g of the heaping scoop.
- AM Nutrition ISOLATE WHEY contains zero added sugar suitable for calorie-conscious.
- AM Nutrition ISOLATE WHEY is enriched with BCAA's, EAA's and other Amino's for recovery and repair of muscle tissue.
- AM Nutrition ISOLATE WHEY provides fast absorption for Muscle Growth.
Benefits of Glutamine
1. Glutamine is the most abundant amino acids found in the body.
2. Amino acids are building blocks of protein
3. The amino acid L-Glutamine is part of a protein complex and also a major carrier of nitrogen.
4. During training almost 50% of Glutamine can be lost within skeletol muscle, by supplementing with additional Glutamine provides faster recovery and thus results will be supported and accelerated
L-Glutamine also support
- Help gut function
- Help immune system
- Muscle strength
- Fuel provider to many cells in the body
- Help repair muscle tissues
- Help muscle hydration
- Help post workout recovery